Friday, September 16, 2011

Who Are You and Why Are You Here?

My name is Alex Stavridis.
I'd like to think of myself as and average girl, an average student and an average teenager.You could say i just go with the flow of things. I don't have a complicated schedule: Wake up, go to school, come home. Its usually the same thing.
I'm here for the same reason everyone else is here. I'm here to learn, but I am also just here to reach the next chapter or goal in my life. I feel like school is just an instruction book to life after it. It allows you to suceed in any course you wish to ride along.
Know more about myself: I appriciate respect, I love the people I am closest to, I'm extremly artsy, there is always something to do for entertainment,I can be a little impatient, I always strive for the best, I'm a people person and...I feel I am pretty unique.

2 comments:

  1. Nobody should ever consider themselves average, because everyone is unique; and there's nothing you can do about it. It's your choice who you are, and unless you strive to make yourself nothing but average, you are not average. Your life is nothing but yours, and you have the amazing ability to make whatever you want of it. Don't go with the flow, go in the direction that you want to go.

    Imagine your life as a painting, and it's your responsibility to yourself to paint it in whatever way you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now relinquishing any responsibility of comment giving and handing it over to Richard. Richard, take it away:)!!!

    ReplyDelete